Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking At Getting A Parrot.

jomo

I hate using Bluetooth ear things as i drive, hate them, hate them, hate them!!!

So was loking at my mates parrot hands free kit hes got in his A4 and liked it a lot.

img_princ_parrot-ck3100-lcd.jpg

Anybody got one of these in heir IS200, or had one, are they easy to fit what extra cables do i need to buy?

Any help, advise, would be great.

There's quite a few guys with them & from what I can see you do need a 'mute' lead - do a search for 'parrot' and it will come up with lots of threads & info :)

Both my parrot kits came with the mute lead.

Yeah, all of my phones have muted the stereo if you press the buttons, but then again, I don't press the buttons so not a problem for me. Not very handsfree if you are pressing the buttons on the phone :lol:

I had swapped all my connectors for ISO connectors when I removed the factory head unit in my mk1 GS, so it was just straight plug and play. You will need an adaptor lead to convert the Lexus connectors to ISO, I did this for the misses's Ford Focus when I put a parrot in that. I think Autoleads SOT-913 covers a lot of the Lexus range.

i think sot 913 lead for both parrot and io play

I am talking about the Parrot ck3100 in both the installs I have done. And yup, SOT-913 is the lead I believe covers a good deal of the Lexus range. I would imagine most of the hands free kits would have ISO connectors so the SOT-913 should cover almost all of them.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links