Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex Aristo For Sale... Again!

shake

Don't ask me..................

I've been getting abusive text messages from an overweight busybody saying the owner is threatening legal action against me (which I've not heard anything from the new owner about BTW) funny thing is the price is £1k than I was paid for it.................if you do buy it sell the timing belt on as its got a HKS uprated one on it which was fitted in 2006.

Good car though been Nurburgringed, Time Attacked, Toyota Sprint series'd,Track day'd taken to 160 mph on autobahn/autostrada/autoroute and NEVER missed a beat

Good car though been Nurburgringed, Time Attacked, Toyota Sprint series'd,Track day'd taken to 160 mph on autobahn/autostrada/autoroute and NEVER missed a beat

fare enough. but in my opinion when it comes to selling cars its not a good idea to mention these things. it sounds like car has been abused big style..thrashed raced around track and burn outs and what not....

thats just my opinion..and nothing personal here just my point of view :)

fare enough. but in my opinion when it comes to selling cars its not a good idea to mention these things. it sounds like car has been abused big style..thrashed raced around track and burn outs and what not....

thats just my opinion..and nothing personal here just my point of view :)

but he isnt selling it ! :whistling:

i take its not in the "one carefull owner" catagory then..... :lol:

yes it is

one carefull owner

and one not so carefull :lol:

actually it is a very good car, hard to thrash as it has loads of power and an auto

most modern day cars have rev limiters, which in theory keeps the engine within the parameters to which it has been built to run at

160mph in a car capable of 170-180mph is no problem

Dave drives like a fairy any way :lol:

i take its not in the "one carefull owner" catagory then..... :lol:

yes it is

one carefull owner

and one not so carefull :lol:

actually it is a very good car, hard to thrash as it has loads of power and an auto

most modern day cars have rev limiters, which in theory keeps the engine within the parameters to which it has been built to run at

160mph in a car capable of 170-180mph is no problem

Dave drives like a fairy any way :lol:

agree I am a fairy and drive like one :whistling:

Car is a good un did not want to sell it ...would much rather have sold the IS350 and kept that as it has more character.

Actually negociating about buying a manual one from Japan with a 600 bhp single turbo conversion BUT need to sell the IS350 and have a hankering for a Masarati 4200 GT so will end up with a Piat Fanda knowing my luck............

Don't ask me..................

I've been getting abusive text messages from an overweight busybody saying the owner is threatening legal action against me (which I've not heard anything from the new owner about BTW) funny thing is the price is £1k than I was paid for it.................if you do buy it sell the timing belt on as its got a HKS uprated one on it which was fitted in 2006.

Yet again you get your facts wrong :whistling: please forward the said text massage to a member of staff :whistling:

Wonder why it is for sale again so quickly?

Sits there doing nothing, having 2 other cars and a van. Expensive drive way ornament.

I've been getting abusive text messages from an overweight busybody saying the owner is threatening legal action against me (which I've not heard anything from the new owner about BTW) funny thing is the price is £1k than I was paid for it.................

No-one is threatening legal action against you or anyone else, VOSA are dealing with Chatsworth or who ever they are for a dodgy MOT.

It's up for £1k more than was paid due to £750 worth of new bits that aren't fitted. £700 Clifford alarm that's been fitted, 2 new tyres that have turned 50 odd miles. 8 or so months of RFL, yucky stickers removed, I could go on.

never thrashed or raced then

So you don't rag your car then?

never thrashed or raced then

So you don't rag your car then?

i think aaronabbott is being sarcastic... we all know prolex looked after this car regardless of costs when he was the owner. its never been hidden it had been tracked/dragged.

don't take this thread too seriously, no one here is being negative about it's current owner.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links