Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any One From Around The Edinburgh Area Or Their Abouts

ormi

just seeing if anyone fancy's meeting up?me micromarc asi and dave are thinking about a wee meet on monday or tuesday if anyone is interested?? :unsure::unsure:

just seeing if anyone fancy's meeting up?me micromarc asi and dave are thinking about a wee meet on monday or tuesday if anyone is interested?? :unsure::unsure:

Ormi, im in Burntisland, so pretty close. Just sorting out my Battery problem, car temporarily off the road, hopefully will be sorted in the next day, so yeah would be able to meet up.

you'll be close to asi then mate.he drives a charged black is200

right peeps add your name to the list the meet is on mon or tues next week

micromarc is their a underground tesco's car park in town we can go too(think the peeps of ec have had meets their) if its raining?also micro what time?

1)micromarc

2)ormi

3)asi

4)dave

5)lexington

i'll be good to see ya again matey.did youy get your lock fixed?what was up with it?sorry mate but i had just got egypt when you pm'd me.

i'll be good to see ya again matey.did youy get your lock fixed?what was up with it?sorry mate but i had just got egypt when you pm'd me.

no worries mate i hope you had good fun in egypt.

yea i took it to lexus in newbridge they spent 2 hours on it and got back to me sayin its problem with motor ( i think its called actuator) and it will cost £300 to fix inc parts and labour.

and for 2 hours diags they charged me £100 also told me there was a problem with lock rod or some rod so they re fitted rod now atleast my door locks with key.

i also found this DIY so will have a go some time .

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-second-...uators-diy.html

no worries mate i hope you had good fun in egypt.

yea i took it to lexus in newbridge they spent 2 hours on it and got back to me sayin its problem with motor ( i think its called actuator) and it will cost £300 to fix inc parts and labour.

and for 2 hours diags they charged me £100 also told me there was a problem with lock rod or some rod so they re fitted rod now atleast my door locks with key.

i also found this DIY so will have a go some time .

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-second-...uators-diy.html

they took two hours to diag a door lock problem thats pretty poor we get half hour max to diag that sort of problem!!

you try'd eBay for the door actuator?

Ormi i was wondering if you could get me price for front suspension arms for both sides because the bushes are needing change

thanks

not a problem matey i'll try to get them tomorrow. :winky:

okay so how about

7 PM monday 31st Hermiston Gait Retail Park

Curry's parking area / bit

thats fine by me matey everyone else ok for this?their is even shelter for if its raining.

micro remember the bonnet struts matey.