Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Crashed My Lexus Is200

ATEEK

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coud having snow controll on during the wet have anything to do with why the car skidded?

thats near ropner park isnt it? If so my car always slides after leaving the round about its a very poor road surface in the wet nearly cought me out a few times with even light acceleration.

Even the snow button would not of saved you the mate

I hit a crash barrier doing 70mpg in the wet last year and did hardly any damage compared to that!! thats more like a 50-60 head on not 30!!

I was completly honest with my insurance and they wrote the car off, my premium went up £180 which i lived with.... This year with it supercharged, 6 points, a write off, 1yrs NCB, and a value of £7k fully comp is £3700 PFFFTTT no chance.

Just ordered a new BMW 120D Msport in white gonna cost me £25k car for the car wen built in october and cost £1800 to insure!! with Virgin Money!!

Just be honest and they shudnt be too hard on you! plus shop around!

Tom.

coud having snow controll on during the wet have anything to do with why the car skidded?

thats near ropner park isnt it? If so my car always slides after leaving the round about its a very poor road surface in the wet nearly cought me out a few times with even light acceleration.

Even the snow button would not of saved you the mate

yes its near ropner park

roadworks due in a few weeks ther aswel i think

the road was very slippy i cant belive how it happend

insurance hasnt seen the car yet, they have been told but not piked the car up yet

the best thing to do is, TELL THE INSURANCE YOUR MUM WAS DRIVING THE CAR AT THE TIME OF CRASH....SO YOUR EXCESS WILL BE CHEAPER TO PAY!

AND AS FOR THE ACCIDENT....YOU NEED TO PRETEND THERE WAS ANOTHER CAR COMING AT YOU AND YOU HAD TO MOVE OUT THE WAY WHICH CAUSED YOU TO CRASH INTO A TREE.

ITS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE ANYTHING.

IT WAS AT NIGHT WASNT IT?

THE INSURANCE WILL PAY OUT AS THE SAME HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND.

Some great advice there, mate!- Rez89 guide on how to commit insurance fraud.

If I'm ever driving in Wirral I hope I don't run into you.

More than 50% insured drivers are commiting insurance fraud without knowing about it i.e. Not telling the actual milage they do..*ny optional extras,mods,

And the main one is people using their parents name as the poplicy holder....and the parents never drive the car!

If I was going to do insurance fraud I'd drive a car under my parents polciy but insurance companies start to charge more now!

My insurance is going to cost me £1800 on my own..which I am ready to pay!

Im sorry mate, but you are not right when you say more than 50% , i for one, tell the ins about everything on the car and what extras it has, and i think i can say the same for 99% of the guys on here, as you would have to be a fool not to tell the ins! whats on your car, "and as for the main one is people useing there parents name as poplicy holder" where dos it say that they have to drive the car to take out ins!! as long as you are on it as a named driver, how is that "fraud"

here r the pics

2psrerp.jpg

durung the same day

141t5dx.jpg

sm8ytf.jpg

t9ulq9.jpg

ic1aw0.jpg

That not nice at all mate, im sorry but i have to say it looks like you was going more than 30mph, you can tell just by how much damage there is to the car, takes alot to bend a car that bad at the front ;)

so you have no bonnet for me!

to be honest ... I think you were going slightly faster then 30

maybe 40ish.

the car looks that bad, becuase 1 side took all the damage, looks like

atleast

wings,

bumper

innerwings

bonnet

headlights

supportbar

radiator

aircon

inner wings a,

the main leg,

maybe engine moints, shafts

expensive

"and as for the main one is people useing there parents name as poplicy holder" where dos it say that they have to drive the car to take out ins!! as long as you are on it as a named driver, how is that "fraud"

The fraud comes in if the parent declares that they are the "main driver" e.g. the driver who puts the most miles on the car when in fact one of the named drivers is the "main driver". This affects the level of risk on the policy and the premium.

Insurance companies have now made it more tempting to do this by offering NCB to named drivers, so in IMO they are partly to blame if they get scammed.