Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any One Needing A Trd Rear Lip?

ormi

put in some part numbers in to the parts machine

can get my hands on trd rear lips unprimed un painted(brand new in box or bag)............one member was qouted just over £200 for a unpainted one.

the price i get them for £140 inc vat.if you wanted it posted you'd have to organise a courier.

oh tte front bumper brand new(not inc mesh) inc vat£290

cant get prices of the sport grill

trd front lip

trd side skirts

their is a dealer shortage on those parts

anyone interested?

i try'd to get a price mate but on the parts comp it comes up dealer shortage as it does with the sports grill.

do they still produce them?

not sure where these prices come from but Lexus nottingham were doing these for £100..

why didn't you tell anyone??????????they are ment to retail at 184inc vat!!!!!as i work for toyota the prices are taken straight off the parts price data base with the part numbers off this site.the only person making any money off these is the vat man ie 0 proffit

but as redz says if you want one phone lexus nottingham!!! i give up no matter how cheap the bits their is always a but i can or i saw or i heard

but i will check tomorrow i went/go to the same toyota/lexus collage(clifton lane) as a few of the tec's down their so i'll phone one of them tomorrow to see if this ever happened?and if it did could it happen again.

not sure where these prices come from but Lexus nottingham were doing these for £100..

bargain

your not kidding i almost paid that for a second hand one!!

the only way i can ever think of this happening is if they had them sitting in stock for two years or over.what happens then is they are written off and if you really wanted you could give them away.we throw a lot of(new) old stock away.

anyone bought a new one from lexus/toyota for that price??

i posted up at the time..

they also had one painted in red that was up for £120..

to me that sounds like old stock as they came unpainted!!so that could have been ment for a demo car but got sold before it went on.

but as i said i will double check tomorrow i text the boy from lex and he said he'd chin the parts boy and get him to check why they went so cheap.

all will be revealed tomorrow.

ive been interested in modding my the exterior of my car since i got it in Jan 09. The front bumper im interested in but worried about what my insurance company will try and charge me. Ive been driving just under 2 years and im 30 so im hoping they wont bump up the price to stupid levels. How much would it cost to spray the tte front bumper?

I know what you're saying about old stock ormi. Lexus Teeside were once selling TTE rear skirts on eBay for £55 or £65. I didn't buy one and missed out. Now i've been looking for one for ages. Could you get them cheap? They seem hard to find and i've been quoted over £180 from a dealer!