Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picked Up My Isf

Good work man.

Well that Blue colour, for some crazy reason is not available in Europe, absoloutley madness, I done a poll on here a while back asking if the Blue should be made available for UK/Europe customers and it was a landslide in favour of Yes, I don't know why Lexus work like this it's stupid, they could have launched that Blue as the house colour for F and have it has as limited number, so you have an limited edition within a limited edition if that makes sense and charged more for it????

Lexus are pretty conservative about colours, which have different connotations in the various markets. In the US Ultrasonic Blue is just another good colour and one I like and think really suits the vehicle. In Europe and particular the UK it means Chav with a Saxo or an old Rover on an inner-city estate and is way off-message for Lexus. As a second choice, I like the Black, but am far too lazy for the extreme washing and waxing needed to keep it looking smart. That leaves the White for something a bit "in your face" that shouts "Here I am", but given the known issue of the ISF spreading brake dust down it's sides is also hard work to keep clean. So I opted for discrete slightly boring silver. In the end though, when you are in it you can't really see the colour and it is all down to what you fancy. The ISF looks good in any colour and lives up to its looks.

• 4 months later...

Unfortunately due to Australian import lawas i can no longer take this car with me when i emigrate later this year so very sadly it is now up for sale. I absolutely love this car and anyone who buys it will not regret it.

It is on pistonheads and eBay at the moment if anyone is after one.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links