Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Much Is My Car Worth?

its a lexus is200 sport navigator in granite sky, has 120k on the clock and its either an x reg or v reg, not to sure. its in good condition and will be totally standard.

just want to get an idea for insurane purposes... not to sell it.

kook on the parkers price guide or look on auto trader website that might give you a bit of a clue mate.

yea but that was with mods, im talkign about standard, and this is purely for insurance quotes, not to sell it in the slightest.

TBH mate your last thread was trying to sell so this one will go the same way as the last one.

It's worth what someone will pay for it, as said before look on Parkers and check Autotrader as a guide.

alot of help you guys are...

been on autotrader and there aint another is200 sport nav with simular colour and milage.

also if you check some other threads people are selling stuff via eBay links, dont see there posts being deleted, whats the big deal i just want an idea of price, im not putting my car up for sale because i dont know if i want to ell it, all depends on how much i can get for it.

never known anything like it

its a lexus is200 sport navigator in granite sky, has 120k on the clock and its either an x reg or v reg, not to sure. its in good condition and will be totally standard.

just want to get an idea for insurane purposes... not to sell it.

hi

try this mate

http://www.wisebuyers.co.uk/index.jsp?guid...p;x=22&y=11

wahid