Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheels look nice but thats it.

For some reason, i really dont like these IS220D's or IS250's. They dont look aggresive, they just look sales man kind of car, but they are quite quick!!

Also, change those rear light, the silver bits look bad!!

Silver bits? Someone jealous I think?

\looks great!

Yep. Look at this picture

IS250 No silver bits in the lights.

And why would i be jelous when i have one of the last IS200's to be built, in quite a rare colour? Dosnt make scense?

The rear lights are not silver its the way the camera has taken the picture

they are the new look rear lights

as the car has been in production since 2005 they needed to do some slight cosmetic adjustments

to keep the customers happy.

I like the new lights with the L shape reverse lights

and the new wing mirrors with repeters on them

Nice looking car Mate and the wheels really set it off

also the Porsche at the side sets it off well

:winky:

regards Matt

and dont listen to all the moaners saying the diesel is rubbish

and it cannot be that bad cus they still make and sell them.

Also you will be getting a better return on fuel than them as Diesel is 1p cheaper now than

unleaded.

I know they have changed the rear lights - just saying i really dont like the silver bits in the lights. Ive seen many on the road.

And if people are saying the oil burner is rubbish, then thats there opinion!!!! And it depends how you drive to get the better return than petrol!!

Nice colour of choice!

This was my first choice of colour as well. But since my dealer doesn't have a 250 with this colour nor can get one to demo I was unsure how it looks in real life and order a sliver instead just to play safe. The colour samples at the dealer and in catalog looks really bad compare to the real GFM.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links