Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd 2way

mad mel

ok guys heres the story... i got contacted on another forum regarding a diff... aparently the person has a trd 2way diff, with a 4.7 final drive... what exactly does this mean, would this be of any use to me in my lexus is200se. also what questions should i be asking regarding the diff...?/??

need all the help i can get guys nmatter how small...

ok thanks guys.... so an ordinary lsd out of a sport or altezza should be what im searching for???? these would be a 1way and would work when i accelerate and have traction control off and should spin both wheels instead of just one???

Something a lot of people forget when getting a aftermarket / TRD LSD is the servicing cost of them. You need to replace the oil every 5000 miles!! Which can soon add up when you have to use the specified TRD oil which ain't cheap.

Like the others have said get a factory Torsen LSD. They're very good.

Something a lot of people forget when getting a aftermarket / TRD LSD is the servicing cost of them. You need to replace the oil every 5000 miles!! Which can soon add up when you have to use the specified TRD oil which ain;t cheap.

Like the others have said get a factory Torsen LSD. They're very good.

And they are noisey

i have the 200 sport with lsd(not all had them)on the road/track in the wet trc off lots of fun, on grass wet or dry trc off lots of fun but in the dry on roads/track no chance not enough power for fun in the dry.

Think the output shafts on the Tezza MAY be different.............

Hi, I have Altezza shafts on mine, no prob. Try to search a full Altezza rear axle/sub frame(?) from Japan, mine cost only 500€ so not that bad.

whats the difference have altezza shafts mate?

Think the output shafts on the Tezza MAY be different.............

Hi, I have Altezza shafts on mine, no prob. Try to search a full Altezza rear axle/sub frame(?) from Japan, mine cost only 500€ so not that bad.

whats the difference have altezza shafts mate?

their is no difference in the shafts.

you cant fit altezza shafts to an is200 unless you have the altezza stub axle/output shaft from the differential, and vice versa

aaaaa i see we had a bodyshop buy a altezza drive shaft from us for a is200 i just thought they fitted....wonder what the bodyshop are going to do now.lol

if you got the diff from an Altezza, (why would you need to ?) you would be fine aslong as you used the is200 shafts and outputs

the only physical difference between the is200 and altezza diff units, are that the IS200 one has the cooling fins cast into the body.

i did a massive topic on this a couple of years ago

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links