Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Mobile Phone For A 250 Se-l Mm

Have just joined and finding my way around, so please bear with me folks!

We have just traded our Lexus IS200 SE Manual for a 2005 250SE-L (MM) Automatic - our first automatic in 40 years!!!! My Motorola RAZR does not like our new car and just won't hold the Bluetooth connection. So, we will need to buy new phones. From what I can see it would appear that Sony Ericsson would be the phone of choice. Would you agree - out there??

At the moment we spend 7 months in the UK and 5 months in Spain so, on PAYG Orange in both countries.

I have been advised we should move to Vodaphone - which we are willing to do - and that due to price we should probably go on contract in the UK (due to the cost of the phones) and keep PAYG in Spain.

Any advice would be gratefully received!

Have just joined and finding my way around, so please bear with me folks!

We have just traded our Lexus IS200 SE Manual for a 2005 250SE-L (MM) Automatic - our first automatic in 40 years!!!! My Motorola RAZR does not like our new car and just won't hold the Bluetooth connection. So, we will need to buy new phones. From what I can see it would appear that Sony Ericsson would be the phone of choice. Would you agree - out there??

At the moment we spend 7 months in the UK and 5 months in Spain so, on PAYG Orange in both countries.

I have been advised we should move to Vodaphone - which we are willing to do - and that due to price we should probably go on contract in the UK (due to the cost of the phones) and keep PAYG in Spain.

Any advice would be gratefully received!

I have a Nokia N96 and in 7 months it has only lost Bluetooth connection once, through a very long tunnel, a very good phone. I'm with vodafone and they provide a good service, they must do I've been with them 8 years!

Hi

i have a sony ericcson c902, and it connects perfectly every time. this is my 4th sony ericcson and i can recommend them wholeheartedly.

i'm also on o2 and have been for years and years, and wouldn't go to anybody else.

Hello

I have two phones one for work and personal

and both sync fine the first is the Nokia N95 on Vodafone contract (work phone)

and my own is the Blackberry 8120 on Orange Pay as you go.

the good thing is i can select which one i want to use in the car

as i think you can sync about 6 phones with the MM system.

and it is easy to select which one you want to use

Matt