Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Here are my new rims!!!!

UKAZ! Did I bump into you on a saturday night in Leicester Square. I recognise the exhaust! How are your 19's running at high speed, cornering, general handling? I am trading in my car for a brand new RED IS300. i can't wait! The supercharger at £4k is not worth my while, so I will do this and get a US spec supercharger for the IS300 or something. We'll see!

UKAZ! Did I bump into you on a saturday night in Leicester Square. I recognise the exhaust! How are your 19's running at high speed, cornering, general handling? I am trading in my car for a brand new RED IS300. i can't wait! The supercharger at £4k is not worth my while, so I will do this and get a US spec supercharger for the IS300 or something. We'll see!

Hi there blackmagic how are you, apart from a slight rubbing on my rears the car runs great. Handling has improved so much more and travelling at high sppeds feel so sturdy. what are you gonna do with your rims if you trade the car in?

How comes OZ website is showing me that only the "Titan" and the "Vulcano" (both max. 18")

fits the IS200? ukazn you got the "Antares" in 19". Did you have to modifie something?

BTW your avatar does not work...

[Edited on 4-4-2002 by Leexus]

Not sure, I just chose the size of wheels that i wanted and my wheel supplier showed me a selection. No mods had been made, but i am gonna roll the rear arches.

I can see my avatar on my computer.

seems like they don't sell the Antarez for the IS in Austria...I think is not admited...stupid country with stupid legislations...:mad:

am I the only one who can't see his avatar?

[Edited on 4-4-2002 by Leexus]