Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs300 Mk1

Tony W

Hi all, I am after a boot lid with spoiler or just a black spoiler would be better, If you want a spoiler free car thats black give me a shout, happy to swap + cash.

Cd autochanger compatible with the standard Lexus system.

Rear bumper in black, must be tidy and crack free.

Cash waiting for the right deal.

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I know, only the original factory CD changer will work with the system. My good CD changer I gave to a member on here a few months back but I do have his old unit if you want it to swap bits around to see if you can make up a fully working unit. The symptoms on the one I have were that it would play fine for a while, then the sound would go off, it would come back again after a while and then the cycle would repeat.

Depending where abouts you are in Buckinghamshire, you could pop to Basingstoke and we could have a fiddle about with it.

Thanks for the reply Tigerfish,

The problem I have is, there is a hole where my autochanger should be :tsktsk: and Heart FM is driving me mad :msn-cry:

Tony

:lol: OK. Gotcha. Well, you are welcome to have the unit I have and see if you can sort it out. Should be something fairly simple I would think, but as I don't have the Amp or head unit in my car anymore, I can't fanny about with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit disappointed. Two long standing members who dont play the game, shame really I was hoping for some help. A lot of say all and do "F" alls.

Bye all been nice knowing you.

Tony

Some of us do have a life outside of this place and can honestly say I forgot all about it. Another PM from you you would've reminded me, and we could've sorted it. You can go whistle for any further help, I have no time for some stroppy a-hole with that attitude.

I'm not being stroppy at all, I asked for help you and Monster Matt offered it and let me down. In my world this doesnt happen as I always keep promises. It seems you are being the stroppy one because you are the one having the "you cant play with my toys attitude"

A PM wouldnt have been needed if you had done like I did and written in my diary. I'm glad I didnt drive all the way down there just for that autochanger, because I would have had a strop at you then.

I'm glad I didnt drive all the way down there just for that autochanger, because I would have had a strop at you then.

What are you talking about? So if I had remembered, and you had driven down here, and had my autochanger for the grand cost of ****-all, you would've had a strop with me? So I was on a non-starter it would seem, remember and get an ungrateful ***** have a go, or make a mistake and have an ungrateful ***** have a go. At the end of the day, so far it has cost you ****-all, we could've re-arranged, the job would've been a good un and it still would've cost you ****-all bar a bit of petrol. As it is now, you've got ****-all. Monster Mat is in the process of repatriation to the uk after serving abroad, so he has something more to concentrate on than your bloody autochanger. I was trying to sort out university placements for my daughter so had other things on my mind. If you can't be arsed to give me a gentle prod when you heard nothing from me, you deserve ****-all like you have ended up with.

In my world this doesnt happen as I always keep promises

For what it is worth, I never promised anything, I was offering some help. If you had turned up and I wasn't in, then fair play to have a strop. As you couldn't even make it to your keyboard to send a gentle reminder, you have nothing too much to grumble about.

Oh dear! I wasnt expecting anything for ****all as you put, I never have and never will. I wont be driving down that way for a least another 6 months, as I said to you before, I am in the area on the 11th.

If you make a promise you could at least try to keep it, you had my mobile number and being so wrapped up in things a pm wouldnt have given you the gentle nudge you needed. It seems we wont agree on this so drop it.

Still no news from MM, I dont know him and didnt know his situation, again he said he would be back in a few weeks............we are nearly 5 weeks down the line. Fine i dnt have a problem if people cant keep to arrangements, just let me know please, not too much to ask is it.

Oh dear! I wasnt expecting anything for ****all as you put, I never have and never will. I wont be driving down that way for a least another 6 months, as I said to you before, I am in the area on the 11th.

If you make a promise you could at least try to keep it, you had my mobile number and being so wrapped up in things a pm wouldnt have given you the gentle nudge you needed. It seems we wont agree on this so drop it.

Still no news from MM, I dont know him and didnt know his situation, again he said he would be back in a few weeks............we are nearly 5 weeks down the line. Fine i dnt have a problem if people cant keep to arrangements, just let me know please, not too much to ask is it.

Read my posts, I never said you expected anything for **** all, but you would've got it for that, as that is how I am. Ask others who I have helped or given stuff to, or spent my time doing tutorials on here for, or taken my own working car to pieces so that I can help someone else take theirs apart or put it back together. I also promised you nothing, in my earlier reply, I said the 11th should be fine, i never said it is fine. As you heard nothing from me, one could read that it wasn't fine, a member of my family could've died, I could've died, or as I have already said, I had other things going on and had forgotten (oops, I'm not perfect, I'll put caveats on any future offers). You are absolutely correct, a PM may or may not have helped depending on the circumstances, but in this case, it would've helped. You wading in sobbing that everyone has let you down even though you have had to do nothing, so have lost nothing, and don't know anyones circumstances, has done nothing other than withdraw any offer of help from me. Mat may react differently, but in all honesty now, I hope not. You clearly had no interest in trying to put yourself out, unlike Mat or myself, as Buckinghamshire is hardly the other side of the world from me, regardless of where you are in Buckinghamshire. So big of you to accept someones help aslong as you are passing by their doorstep, heaven forbid you should drive your miserable ar$e somewhere just to sort it out.

<<Tony W, first and only person to be added to my ignore list>>

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links