Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is250 All Clean! :)

Very crisp white finish. Did you use a DA polisher? Have you used the optimum range of products? I have just ordered their optimum no rinse, spray wax and sealant. Have heard good things on other forums and they take minimum effort to apply.

Btw i see you have some 18"Hoshis on your car. Ive got baransus on mine and i will need to change tyres soon. Ive got pirellis on at the moment and although they give very good grip but they dont have a very good ride. What have you got on yours and are they any good?

thanks

Very crisp white finish. Did you use a DA polisher? Have you used the optimum range of products? I have just ordered their optimum no rinse, spray wax and sealant. Have heard good things on other forums and they take minimum effort to apply.

Btw i see you have some 18"Hoshis on your car. Ive got baransus on mine and i will need to change tyres soon. Ive got pirellis on at the moment and although they give very good grip but they dont have a very good ride. What have you got on yours and are they any good?

thanks

na everything was done by hand..no machines. sonus's optimum range?

i've got toyo proxes t1-r, have had them since feb 08 and they still have 5-6mm thread on it, ride and noise was better than the bridgestones that i had originally on them but not sure how they compare to the pirellis. know the newer toyo's, think they are called proxes 4 or something are better.

where bouts in cov are u?

just some reviews on blackcircles

"Great value for money. Excellent tyre in the dry and wet. Road handling has improved, much better than the Pirelli P Zero Rosso that I had before. Noise level has improved as well. Will diffidently buy the same again. Very good service from “Blackcircles”, great communication."

"I have had these tyres on the front of my Astra Coupe 2.2 for 9 months now. They stick to the road like glue & the tread doesn't seem to have gone down at all. Beautifully aggressive looking tyres & cheaper than Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3. I will definitely by buying these again when my old back tyres need replacing."

"These tyres are so grippy, dry or wet, fitted to MG ZR 105+ on 17's. Had P-Zero Nero's on before, the T1R's out perform them by miles. The bit that really shocked me is how well they cope with standing water... did I just hit standing water? The car hardly pulled whereas with the Nero's it was really bad. Just waiting to see what the wear is like, overall very impressed and all this for only £84 P/T!"

"very very good tyre for MGF brilliant in the wet 14,000 sofar on rears great value and performance"

ive done roughly around 11k on mine so far..

sorry i meant to say im getting the optimum range of products but came out their optimum range. Its not made by sonus, its an american company. here is the link:

http://www.optimumcarcare.com/index.php

I think im gonna go for the toyos next as well as ive heard they settle the ride better on the 18" wheels.

Im near warwick university on the south side of coventry, how about you?

sorry i meant to say im getting the optimum range of products but came out their optimum range. Its not made by sonus, its an american company. here is the link:

http://www.optimumcarcare.com/index.php

I think im gonna go for the toyos next as well as ive heard they settle the ride better on the 18" wheels.

Im near warwick university on the south side of coventry, how about you?

hi m8..im in the north side...radford/holbrooks. should meet up some time..quite a few in cov now

Hi, I used to live in radford! Middlemarch road, do you know it? A few years ago now. Didn't realise there are a few from Coventry on here. A local meet would be good

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links