Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Car Options

rajesh

hello alll;

i may be in a bit of cash - soll for a new car! - my car is okay at the Mo. but as you all know the Tax is going up in 2010 and things may go wrong soon.......

Also make the most of the 2K scrap offer, anyone got any ideas what car to go for - trying to keep the standard / class of a Lexus...

going to test drive a NEW Toyota Avensis also thinking about a 1 - 2 year old Lexus IS220d.

from what i have read - the offer of 2K may run out soon...... so time is not with me.

Is your current car more than 10 years old and have you had it more than 12 months?

Are any Lexus dealers taking part in the scrappage scheme? I thought the idea was you trade in/scrap your 10+ year old gas guzzler (LS/GS etc) for a brand new Korean car (seen a lot of I10's/I20's around recently) in order to get £2k for the car that you are scrapping?

Is your current car more than 10 years old and have you had it more than 12 months?

Are any Lexus dealers taking part in the scrappage scheme? I thought the idea was you trade in/scrap your 10+ year old gas guzzler (LS/GS etc) for a brand new Korean car (seen a lot of I10's/I20's around recently) in order to get £2k for the car that you are scrapping?

the car is a 1999 plate - and has around 120K on the clock; and i dont now if any Lexus Dealer are on the scheme.

i just test drived 2 cars -

Toyota avensis - not bad drive; good responce from the wheel - wheel noise comin few... built cheep plastic - all elec radio/CD sat-nav etc - but somthing missing when driving that feel was not their - smoove drive and no speed feeling when i put the foot down. 5/10

Lexus 220d SE-i - nice looking car (as you all know) CD / Radio no SatNav - as you may know it only comes as a manuel - great drive, the feeling of the Lexus came few; smoove and all the good things to do with Lexus - But no dash-screen or USB connection.

from the information from Lexu 2K offer on new cars only.....(So if i go for a New Lexus) will sell my IS200 SE as a car or parts.....have to wait0

wife wants the 250 - mainly coz - Auto - Dash-Screen - and the power.....

going to do some checking on the Tax - runing cost - and so on.

Tomrrow testing the BMW 320i

Toyota had the offer on Used cars this weekend - Barnet;

Hmm, is that the actual government scheme or just them providing a £2k incentive as I'm sure the government scheme was to encourage purchase of new cars (to stimulate the industry)

Are you local to them? I'm about 2 mins away from Barnet Toyota :whistling:

Toyota had the offer on Used cars this weekend - Barnet;

Hmm, is that the actual government scheme or just them providing a £2k incentive as I'm sure the government scheme was to encourage purchase of new cars (to stimulate the industry)

Are you local to them? I'm about 2 mins away from Barnet Toyota :whistling:

mate - i am in Potters Bar and my Bro (Scooby) is at Barnet - are you the one on Cathill road, always parked outside the wine-bar (club)??

decided to go for the IS220d SE-l Preowned - just going to wait for the Cash.....(if it happens) - from my research any lexus 220d after May 2007 will be the one to go for; it's got the Co2 down to 148.

hope the cash and i can get rid of my baby in-time.....or together without any problems.....

mate - i am in Potters Bar and my Bro (Scooby) is at Barnet - are you the one on Cathill road, always parked outside the wine-bar (club)??

decided to go for the IS220d SE-l Preowned - just going to wait for the Cash.....(if it happens) - from my research any lexus 220d after May 2007 will be the one to go for; it's got the Co2 down to 148.

hope the cash and i can get rid of my baby in-time.....or together without any problems.....

As Steve said you need one of the 2009 facelifted 220ds to get the 148g CO2........a 2007 will be the earlier spec. Personally I'd recommend going for a 250 auto - from everything that's been said on here it doesn't seem worth taking the risk with a 220d.

Nope that isn't me sadly, I'm further up near oakwood station, blue IS with styling kit, flash your lights if you see me :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links