Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Run Out Of Front Camber Adjustment?

RedLexus

Hi all , still not happy with my IS's 4 wheel alignment . I got to play with my local tyre fitters (new) laser 4 wheel system , I got the rear pretty much spot on to the recommended figures , but the front right has a lot of negative camber on , and even with the adjuster in to max, its still 1/2 degree more than the LHS . Car has Eibac -30mm springs , all bushings are fine , wheel bearngs are fine too . Any ideas? The adjuster and bolt assembly are moving freely , unlike the rear which I stripped and cleaned and copper greased .

The car hasn't had any crash damage , and the worst bang it got was when I had to go over a low hidden kerb beside the road , and damage 2 wheels , but that was on the LHS...

what settings did you do them too???if its the oe ones(lexus settings) then the settings are wrong.the best person to talk to is tony at wim he'll sort you right out.

yeah , OE settings... sadly I don't be over in the UK with the car , so I caan't get it WIM'd..sigh .

It also seems to tramline a lot too.... seriosly thinking of swapping it for something more mundane like a PAssat.....

i see your a gold member mate.........if you drop tony a pm or give him a phone he will give you the settings mate he will email you them tonys a top bloke and will help a goldie out with the settings.your camber might not be as bad as you think.

TBH , I didn't bother with a print out , as it wasn't right... but I'll go back and get one , and scan it in to you Tony . Much appreciated .

Always get the evidence albeit right or wrong..... As far as we know their machine is out of calibration or the ramp not level, those numbers on the printout speak volumes.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links