Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Private Plates..where To Get?

have bought a private registration number recently, and now want to get the plates with the 3d domed gel. look quite nice. the only places I can see them are on ezplates.co.uk (have stopped trading but still operate a website!) , createmyplates.com and mylicenseplate.co.uk. Have tried to ring creatmyplates and mylicenseplate but no one ever answers and have even emailec createmyplates.com. Anyone else used the above two companies or know another company that sells these 3d domed gel ones??

thanks

myshowplates and craftyplates dont do the 3d domed gel. only thing with demonplates is the spacing between "xx08 xxx", i want it to appear as "xx08xxx", they will print it the legal way with the correct spacing...i know what i want is not legal but hey... :)

www.no1showplates.co.uk do the spacing you require but dont list the gel type but maybe worth a call or email :)

I have used No1 Showplates several times. I bought a set for a private plate last week. Ordered Thursday delivered Friday, a good company.

www.no1showplates.co.uk do the spacing you require but dont list the gel type but maybe worth a call or email :)

I have used No1 Showplates several times. I bought a set for a private plate last week. Ordered Thursday delivered Friday, a good company.

have emailed em..and they dont do it :(

have emailed em..and they dont do it :(

worth the try though, keep searching or go for a different design :)

Hi Lexus owners be careful about which regplate design you buy. Got stopped today by the coppers and they said my regplate is not road legal because my plate had outlines around it. Cant believe it as i have been driving around with it 3 and half years. Copper have given me a week to be road legal again.