Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Little Run Around!

Hi all,

I have just got back in to horses and dont want to take the Lex up the yard and get it dirty so im looking for a little run around, ideally diesel or a small petrol engine.

Dont mind travelling as long as its not like 200 miles!

I have been looking at Rav 4's (i know they are 2ltr engines but if the price is right!!)

I Like the little Fiesta, Vauxhall, cleo, peugeot car vans if you know what i mean as they are handy.

Also like the old like Toyota Yaris (like T reg)

Well im open to any ideas anyway! :)

So if you have anything for sale or if you know of any (round south west) would appreciate you PM me or writing back on here.

Thank you :)

Forget the old rav 4's fuel consumption is poor, whats your price range

I like the old rav's as they are a small 4x4 (as im a horsey girl) and i dont have to worry about getting in it from the yard and putting my dog in it!

(and its a Toyota! :) )

Well depends what it is really, on an old shape Rav proabably up to £1500 but anything else probably up to £1000.

Any ideas??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links