Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Charger In Japan

seecarr11

Well from the condition of the intercooler i think the car had a crash. But you never know in what condition the rest of the sc is. Also how much it will cost to ship in Europe.

judging that the ecu and various other important bits are in the pictures, i would believe the car is not on the road any more, the intercooler shows signs of being involved in a crash, but not a significantly major one, the charger unit is in a well protected position so should be ok

What's the silver ECU type looking thing - is that the standard TTE silver ECU that's always referred to as I've never actually seen one of them!

And shameless plug - I have a brand new TTE Black ECU sitting in a jiffy bag :)

What's the silver ECU type looking thing - is that the standard TTE silver ECU that's always referred to as I've never actually seen one of them!

And shameless plug - I have a brand new TTE Black ECU sitting in a jiffy bag :)

thats a standard Toyota/Lexus ECU !

using the translate button it says its from an AS200?

hey micromarc,

I can assure you that over here, the Altezza AS200 is indeed the same car as the Lexus IS200.

No disrespect intended, but they are somewhat avoided by tuners, as the RS200 has so many more options.

But I have seen some really nice ones with superchargers/compressors.

The AS200/IS200 model is generally owned by those not too interested in performance.

And not too many Altezzas are luxury oriented over here, not a lot of leather, heated seats and that sort of thing.

Like Bazza said up there, the engine code (1G-FE) is stamped on the ID plate.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links