Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Carbon Fiber Bonnet - Seibon

w481ggc

Gauging interest , if any body is interested in a group buy for a carbon bonnet for an IS200/300 :) 2 bonnets so far , please put your name down , the price new from seibon is £540 , but i have seen them cheaper £528 , seibon are reducing there price's in a few weeks time so i will shop around then and hope they are cheaper and i can ask "how much discount for ** amount of bonnets , these bonnets are expensive but are the best made for the price , be prepared to pay £400 plus .

Edited by w481ggc

without the group buy you can get them for £400 micromarc has one and so does vvprotocolvv and they paid £400.

how come they've got so expensive?

i think siebon maybe discontinuing them, i looked into a few bits for my is200 when i had it eyeids etc and found a lot of it had be discontinued.

well i will be interested. i am trying to organise a group buy aswell. well my cousin a offical seibon dealer phoned up seibon and they are £480 at the moment but going to be cheaper in a few weeks.

i am not too sure if there are going to stop doing the bonnet as most stuff they sell are going cheap.

i am expecting around £400 mark if there is 5 people.

without the group buy you can get them for £400 micromarc has one and so does vvprotocolvv and they paid £400.

how come they've got so expensive?

can you please tell me where they bought them from and how long ago , thanks .

well i will be interested. i am trying to organise a group buy aswell. well my cousin a offical seibon dealer phoned up seibon and they are £480 at the moment but going to be cheaper in a few weeks.

i am not too sure if there are going to stop doing the bonnet as most stuff they sell are going cheap.

i am expecting around £400 mark if there is 5 people.

sounds good to me :D , i think there is 3 of us so far .

think micro got his approx a year ago when he damaged his bonnet and vvprotocolvv has a post about his one here someplace.think he's had is about a year too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just got a word back from seibon they are reducing prices on there expensive products that are like £800 so they wont be reducing any prices on the lexus bonnet. its £500 delivered rrp is £540 plus postage

if anyone else could get cheaper then that would be perfect

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk