Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Engine & Transmission

nas

HALLO EVERY ONE I HAVE LEXUS IS200 YEAR 200O

I CHANGE SPARE BLACKS WEEK AGO AND AFTER 6 H THE CAR MAKE STRANGE SOUND POWER LOST TOO MAH PATROL. I TOOK THE CAR BACK TO THE GARAGE AND THEY CHECKED RESULT THE 5 SPARK BLACKS IS NOT WORKING AND THEY TOLD ME ITS THE VELVE NEED TO BE CHECKED SO THEY TOLD ME IT WILL COST £730 TO FIX.

CAN ANY ONE HELP PLEASE THANKS

I CHANGE SPARE BLACKS WEEK AGO AND AFTER 6 H THE CAR MAKE STRANGE SOUND POWER LOST TOO MAH PATROL. I TOOK THE CAR BACK TO THE GARAGE AND THEY CHECKED RESULT THE 5 SPARK BLACKS IS NOT WORKING AND THEY TOLD ME ITS THE VELVE NEED TO BE CHECKED SO THEY TOLD ME IT WILL COST £730 TO FIX.

HALLO NAS RIGHT SO FAR WE HEAR YOU SHOUT ABOUT YOUR 2000 IS200 BUT WHAT THE HELL YOU SHOUTING ABOUT??????TURN CAPS OFF

1)whats a spare blacks????? :unsure::unsure:

2)mah patrol?????what you patroling the mexico boarder??? :unsure::unsure:

3)whats a spark blacks????

4)and whats a velve????is that near the giggling pin right next to the laughin shaft?? :unsure::unsure:

come on man check what you write before posting...

HALLO NAS RIGHT SO FAR WE HEAR YOU SHOUT ABOUT YOUR 2000 IS200 BUT WHAT THE HELL YOU SHOUTING ABOUT??????TURN CAPS OFF

1)whats a spare blacks????? :unsure::unsure:

2)mah patrol?????what you patroling the mexico boarder??? :unsure::unsure:

3)whats a spark blacks????

4)and whats a velve????is that near the giggling pin right next to the laughin shaft?? :unsure::unsure:

come on man check what you write before posting...

Velve, beside the fu-foo valve ;)