Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Possible Dodgey Dealing !

As the title says really. I bought a set of lights off a memebr of this site paid for them via paypal. Waited a week ,, nothing. Sent an email to the seller he replied he would be sending them in 3 days from date of email. That should have been last wednesday when he sent them, still nothing today. Not wanting to name names just yet hoping the seller spot this and gets them sent. I am only buying the lights as one of mine got smashed by a truck 3 weeks ago and the police begining to circle.

As the title says really. I bought a set of lights off a memebr of this site paid for them via paypal. Waited a week ,, nothing. Sent an email to the seller he replied he would be sending them in 3 days from date of email. That should have been last wednesday when he sent them, still nothing today. Not wanting to name names just yet hoping the seller spot this and gets them sent. I am only buying the lights as one of mine got smashed by a truck 3 weeks ago and the police begining to circle.

what member mate?we might be able to help more.

Edit

micro mate the man wants his lights lol.

before jumping to conclusions i would wait for a while and see what happens .. remember there is a postal problem at the moment. if the person is ignoring pm etc then fair enough. i can only guess it is from one of the newer members

nope he's been a member for age's (longer than me) honestly mate you'll get them micro is a top guy.and as rob says their is a lot of greef with the post men the now!

dont slag before you know mate hes a good chap and has been very busy :winky:

just pm him he will sort it out

just off the phone with him and he got rushed away on buisness he's not been able to get to a comp but he says he will pm you tomorrow either that or he says if you want his mob number i can give you it?

Hey dont start firing shots at me i didnt mention any name. If the guy couldnt get to post them he should have said when i bought them. I waited a week before the first pm he said he would post them 3 days later, thats a week and a half before he even posted them. If he did post them out on the day he said they should have arrived today. I dont know the guy personally some of you may know hes ok guy all i know is hes got over a hundered quid of my money has had it 2 weeks and i havnt got my lights yet.

What makes it worse from my side is i have a busted rear light and its been that way 3 weeks. I am a car mechanic/mot tester by trade and having a busted light on my car isnt good for business and i am getting fed up with the jokes coming my way.The postal strike shouldnt be a problem i have had no disruption in anything else i have bought of eBay in the last 2 weeks.

Like i said i havent mentioned any names so not slagging anyone off so no harm done to any person, name or reputation its not my fault should the guys name get mentioned.

I not jumping to conclusions either, unlike eBay theres no feeback scores on here so i sent cash totally on trust, would any of you hand over cash to a total stranger in the street on his say so that he would sort it for you??. No you wouldnt, but thats how it work when buying on here as mentioned i not jumping to conclusions i am buying the lamps because i NEED them.

before jumping to conclusions i would wait for a while and see what happens .. remember there is a postal problem at the moment. if the person is ignoring pm etc then fair enough. i can only guess it is from one of the newer members

mmm i see someone edited my above post to hide the fact the main and original members have left for another forum. It did have " as most of the established members have now left for the other forum" or words to that effect.....

very sad......

mmm i see someone edited my above post to hide the fact the main and original members have left for another forum. It did have " as most of the established members have now left for the other forum" or words to that effect.....

very sad......

what is sad Rob is that you keep trying to make your point, a point that most here are well aware of

yes certain members no longer post here

yes certain members were banned for underhand tactics or dubious actions

yes certain members were removed for the best interests of LOC

however "most" of the established members have not left, there are far more left here than the handful that have left or been removed

many of them deciding to frequant both forums

we believe in moving onwards and not keep dwelling over the past

:)

hardly barry, i only mentioned it again as someone chose to remove what had been a perfecly legitimate and plausable situation. if it hadnt been removed then that would have been the end of it. :P but anyway onwards and upwards i guess

To be fair to the OP I don't think he was slagging anyone off, he was just anxious as he needed the lights urgently and hadn't received them yet nor heard anything from the seller.

I'm sure it's all just an innocent mistake, as Ormi says above it seems he's had urgent business to attend to so will sort it asap.

and as i said if you want his number i've to give it too you......also if its urgent work its work you dont know about their for you cant predict so their for you cant inform.....

I never said anyone was dodgey. The title is POSSIBLE dodgey. I also didnt mention anyones name. The seller has now contacted me and again promised to send the items out to me.

My point of making the post was to promt the seller into sending the items which, if they arrive as promised tomorrow, it will have worked.

I certainly didnt say anyone was dodgey or mention anyones name.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links