Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So the Mrs was hit from behind the other day while waiting at a roundabout in her IS200 :tsktsk:

Thankfully no one was hurt and the car escaped with a dented bumper. Nothing broken so I thought nice and easy (and cheap!) fix. Wrong. Something had been pushed into the boot floor which caused Lexus Leicester to quote a 2k bill! Luckily the chap (after MUCH shouting and MANY expletives at the scene) admitted liability. Next stop the Lexus accident recovery scheme...

Haven't used one of these services before but before you know it they had delivered an 08 plate IS250. I'm usually quite good at such things but for the life of me I can't figure out which model it is! The spec is as follows:

IS250 Auto

Sat Nav (mark levinson, etc.)

Smoked chrome (i think!) sport alloys

Xenons

heated seats

(and here's the confusing thing) black suede-esque (similar to the first gen IS200's Escane) interior

I've done some Autotrader and Lexus Approved searches but all the cars returned have leather or fabric but NOT this interior! Help! It's driving me nuts not knowing - mainly because I like the car and would love to get one in the future!

Ta,

Noman

DOH! I recognised the alloys...but couldn't find one that was auto AND had that kind of interior!

Anyway, cheers for the quick reply!

No probs, yep the auto sport was only available for about a year - think it was only 2008 as prior to this the sport was manual only and then 2009 there's no sport (well until the F Sport comes along)