Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alloy Wheels

you should keep a look out on the sale thread. I nearly got some nice 18" tyres inc alloys... i think its the standard IS200 Sports or something like so keep an eye out.. oh he was charging £400

you should keep a look out on the sale thread. I nearly got some nice 18" tyres inc Alloys... i think its the standard IS200 Sports or something like so keep an eye out.. oh he was charging £400

Thanks I will do, been looking at a few to buy new but i cant find any I like... im sure some will just pop up one day :crybaby:

you should keep a look out on the sale thread. I nearly got some nice 18" tyres inc Alloys... i think its the standard IS200 Sports or something like so keep an eye out.. oh he was charging £400

Thanks I will do, been looking at a few to buy new but i cant find any I like... im sure some will just pop up one day :crybaby:

how about a pic of your car or colour of your car?to see what ones go?

how about a pic of your car or colour of your car?to see what ones go?

5972_117309274910_517374910_2158832_2522083_n.jpg

awwww same colour as mine :) i got the OEM 17 or 18 spokes on mine but im sure you can find a lot on eBay ;) maybe want to look for ones which include tyres

I am looking at replacing the standard alloys on my IS200 to something a tad smarter, any ideas where I can go for some. Dont want ones that look cheap and nasty but dont want to spend the earth.

Any help would be appriciated

Regards

Stace

Ive been thinking the same thing... Heres mine, any ideas ?

http://img35.imageshack.us/i/28092009018.jpg/]28092009018.th.jpg

ORMI i been looking at your alloys for a bit, i love them. I hadnt even consider looking at fox's, as I thought that they dotz or BK's. I hate shopping for alloys there are so many to choose from!!!

me too mate i hate looking for wheels but a member on here was selling them so i thought it would be rude not to buy them as they only set me back £200 i nearly snapped his arm off.they were like new.!

p2504091510.jpg

(before i lowered the car)

• 2 months later...

just a quick reply maybe a little off topic but will honda fitment fit a lex200 18's not sure of the correct size,just wondering before i go and get them them for my lex quick replies please guys thanks..................

£200 your a lucky man, i bet you were well happy with that ;) . All the wheels i realy like cost around £1000 once you add on the tyres as well :(

just a quick reply maybe a little off topic but will honda fitment fit a lex200 18's not sure of the correct size,just wondering before i go and get them them for my lex quick replies please guys thanks..................
£200 your a lucky man, i bet you were well happy with that ;) . All the wheels i realy like cost around £1000 once you add on the tyres as well :(

some honda wheels fill fit, like the accord and the new civic but be sure to try on before you buy! i cannot garantee you 100% it will fit. :)

Heres the 18" Lexus Sport alloys, i got them for the costly price of £0.00 from a very generous member.

gallery_25333_538_620.jpg

They're stunning, you're a very lucky man... Hmmm anywhere solid you can get these? (please don't say Ebay)

Not sure they'd look as nice on my black is200 tho. Perfect on the blue tho...

Heres the 18" Lexus Sport alloys, i got them for the costly price of £0.00 from a very generous member.

gallery_25333_538_620.jpg

They're stunning, you're a very lucky man... Hmmm anywhere solid you can get these? (please don't say Ebay)

Not sure they'd look as nice on my black is200 tho. Perfect on the blue tho...

They come up from time to time on shhhh e-bay and also keep an eye out for cars breaking in scrapyards.

Maybe put an Ad in the wanted section on here.