Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello,

I have a GS300. I am unable to use the key fobs. The previous owner said they worked up until he set the alarm off one day and had to disconnect the Battery. Is there some sort of sequence that will reset the fobs for use again? My last resort will be to go to the Lexus dealer. Please email me at stacy4nyc@yahoo.com

Thank you!!

-S

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I have a GS300. I am unable to use the key fobs. The previous owner said they worked up until he set the alarm off one day and had to disconnect the battery. Is there some sort of sequence that will reset the fobs for use again? My last resort will be to go to the Lexus dealer. Please email me at stacy4nyc@yahoo.com

Thank you!!

-S

If it is GS300-MK1, If I remember correctly, some one in past had posted a post could not find it now, said the following procedure, I did it for my MK1 (it was for MK1 only)

01. lock your car.

02. unlocak your car driver door.

03. sit inside, close door & lock the door

04. switch on your car, but do not start

05. hold your key fob lock & unlock keys together for 15 seconds near centre console

06. light will start flashing on key fob

07. 1st press unlock, then lock, light will stop flashing.

08. switch off your car, remove key, unlock door get out, close the door

09. now use your key fob to lock the door.

10. it should be able to lock all four doors.

If a key fob is already not paired with car, it will not work, to pair it, you may need to go to dealer who can do it for you.

plz post update.

thanks