Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Misfire/shudder On Tte Charged Is200

joff

right, bought an TTE charged is200 yday

got a few probs! on the way home, when i went to boot it at around 4-5 k revs it would almost cut or safe mode and sort of misfire and judder quite badly!

trc off light flashing and ecu light is on!

i straight away asummed it would be coil packs or plugs

but plugged it in and it through fault code p0105 up

i understand this may be a map sensor or maybe even 'the tte black box' ( which i cant find anywhere, where do i look )

if anyone has any idea or could help then please do it would be much appreciated!

ps- the car used to be owned by a lexus OC gold member - Steve hardy

any one know about the car, other than its been in a bad rear end shunt?

P0105 = Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Malfunction

TTE ecu will be found in the main ecu box (right hand of engine bay)

looked in the main ecu box and im not sure if there is any sort of TTE ecu in there! any idea what it should look like to see if mine is normal?

any ideas on what i can do to stop my problem?

i found out last night, if i put my car in snow mode, the misfire doesnt happen! also the engine light has gone out, but the misfire is still there!

Get yourself a HKS FCD and wire that in.

do you think it will solve the problem? can i wire this in even if i havent got the tte black box ( or cant find it ) anyone any diagrams to wiring it in?

Get yourself a HKS FCD and wire that in.

do you think it will solve the problem? can i wire this in even if i havent got the tte black box ( or cant find it ) anyone any diagrams to wiring it in?

Cant say for sure it will solve the problem but it does sound like it is a fuelling issue and if you dont have a tte box or a fcd at all you need to get one. Most people use the hks one - there are threads on the wiring for them somewhere on the site - I am sure I have seen picture guide but if you are stuck I have a paper version but dont have an electonic one and no scanner. The hks one replaces the tte one and is probably best anyway. Pick one up on eBay.

Hope you get it all sorted.

thanks for the help everyone!

going to get myself a hks fcd ordered! are the other non branded fcd any good? seen a few on eBay?

anyone any wiring diagrams? or anyone in midlands that can wire it in for me and ill pay obviously?

thanks for the help everyone!

going to get myself a hks fcd ordered! are the other non branded fcd any good? seen a few on ebay?

anyone any wiring diagrams? or anyone in midlands that can wire it in for me and ill pay obviously?

Have a read through this post mate. Not sure if anyone has used anyhting other than HKS one - I would stick with that. Tried and tested.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...20box&st=20

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links