Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Major Problem Resolved

Whooo Whoooooooo I now have working bonnet struts B) B)

Thanks to Steve2006 :ooh-ducky: :ooh-ducky: for recommending SGS Engineering UK Ltd, Unit 6 Cranmer Road, West Meadows Industrial Estate, Derby DE21 6JL Tel 01332 298 126

I was dealt with by a very nice guy named Sebastian and he assessed that he could re-gas my existing bonnet struts. He took them off the car, had them re-gassed and then refitted them all in under 20 minutes. He only charged me £35 plus VAT for gassing and labour and said that he would be pleased to deal with any other LOC members.

:winky:

Rod

Dooorh :iraqi-info-minister:

What I also meant to say is that next door to SGS there is a branch of Minorfern SDL motor factors who stock Japanese, Korean and Grey import 'Blueprint' and 'Nipparts' parts. They came out to admire my 400 so I thought that I'd better mention them :whistling:

Rod

Excellent result I was about right with the price then for the rebuilds.

Janey would it be possible to arrange something between the LOC and these guys to perhaps give members a discount?

Excellent result I was about right with the price then for the rebuilds.

Janey would it be possible to arrange something between the LOC and these guys to perhaps give members a discount?

Thats a great shout steve2006!!

mine need doing too, i thought i had to buy new ones or scour the scrapyrads for a temporay fix

Go on Janey, you know you want to.

Does this mean i have to be a gold member ??????? would you want that too :winky: :whistling::blush:

:lol: Thanks for the votes of confidence (I think :whistling: )

Have been away since last Friday but I'll get in touch with them in the week & see what I can do about getting them on a gold discount scheme :D

.... so thats a yes Manc :winky:

Just so that we all have the same hymn sheet, Sebastian said that his charge to me was based on my promise that I would give the company a mention on here.

I think that his charge to me was very reasonable and I would ask that you don't embarrass him or me by trying to negotiate a lower price which might affect his enthusiasm when another member contacts him.

Thanks

Rod