Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Wax

Hi all

i have always suffered from the old lexus problem with brake dust. i had to clean the wheels practically every time i used the car. then on one trip to my favourite store - Halfords ;) i found this product from turtle wax called nanotech wheel wax in a green bottle. i decided to try it, and boy what a difference!!

i have tried so many prducts and none of them worked, but this one really does. i now only have to clean the wheels when i clean the rest of the car, which is once a week normally. even when i drive in rain, the wheels don't get nearly as dirty, i would go as far as to say they are 90% cleaner than if i didn't use it and still washed them once a week.

i have been using it for a couple of months now and recommend it whole heartedly if you're like me and like your car spotless lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought some on your recommendation, didn't spray it on, applied it via a cloth, let it dry and buffed it up. Compared it after doing one wheel with one not treated, apart from a shiny appearance there was a noticeable difference to the touch. Will let you know how I rate it after a few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I also purchased some of this stuff on the recommendations of this post. After just over a week of varied weather I went to wash the car and it looked as though the wheels wouldnt need doing. On rinsing the car over I could see the water just beading off the alloys. On closer inspection I could see some road film on them but this was resolved by a simple wipe over and then a re-application of this wax after cleaning the car.

I would recommend this product to keep your alloys clean and low maintenance.

Cheers to original poster!

glad to hear this is working for others as well as myself :) i got caught in heavy rain yesterday after i cleaned the car thoroughly on saturday, and the only part that doesn't need cleaning again are the wheels LOL.

this stuff is magic!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links