Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Engine Malfunction Light > Code P1651?

Chris66

Hi all,

My engine malfunction light came on the other day, I hooked it up to the OBD2 reader and the fault code I'm getting is P1651..

I've been scrolling through the codes lists here on the forum but I can't seem to find this code on the list..

When I google it I end up with : DTC P1651 Fan 1 Relay Control Circuit (MAZDA) OR P1651 Power Steering Pressure Switch Input fault (FORD)But nothing specific for the Lexus..

I can't fault the car to be honest but obviously I would like to know whether it's something serious or not, these things always worry me!

Can anyone help? Car I've got is a 01' GS 430

Thanks!

Chris

Hi all,

My engine malfunction light came on the other day, I hooked it up to the OBD2 reader and the fault code I'm getting is P1651..

I've been scrolling through the codes lists here on the forum but I can't seem to find this code on the list..

When I google it I end up with : DTC P1651 Fan 1 Relay Control Circuit (MAZDA) OR P1651 Power Steering Pressure Switch Input fault (FORD)But nothing specific for the Lexus..

I can't fault the car to be honest but obviously I would like to know whether it's something serious or not, these things always worry me!

Thanks!

Chris

Have a look HERE :winky:

Hi all,

Thanks!

Chris

Have a look HERE :winky:

That is a good reference. :hehe: