Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

...and She Arrives :-)

Very nice, those new E-classes do look very smart - except the rear end as mentioned above. Actually noticed the other day that the facelifted A6 looks the same at the rear - why are the Germans copying Hyundai all of a sudden? :P

Very nice, those new E-classes do look very smart - except the rear end as mentioned above. Actually noticed the other day that the facelifted A6 looks the same at the rear - why are the Germans copying Hyundai all of a sudden? :P

lol which hyundai then??

lol which hyundai then??

I think he meant the hyundai Sonata. :lol:

similar style but different.

lol which hyundai then??

Lol not one in particular I don't think, but it's that curved rear end looks a bit like stuff that comes from that side of the world..........same with the new RX, everytime I see the front I think Subaru - no idea why but that's just how it is!

I like it. I saw one up close the other day and it looks fresh, pleasantly surprised. I'm sure it drives very well too. I also like the way Mercedes has copied the Lexus Mk3 GS headlight arrangement!! :whistling:

lol which hyundai then??

It doesn't look anything like the rear of a Hyundai. A case of the green eyed monster maybe ?

Well done for choosing a class motor. I'll be joining you in the next few months - should have replaced my last Merc with another one.

It doesn't look anything like the rear of a Hyundai. A case of the green eyed monster maybe ?

Easy there mate, I do like those new E-classes (which I said above), just not keen on the rear..........

It is a lovely car, like I said the new Es look really smart :whistling:

I like it. I saw one up close the other day and it looks fresh, pleasantly surprised. I'm sure it drives very well too. I also like the way Mercedes has copied the Lexus Mk3 GS headlight arrangement!! :whistling:

I thought that aswell, but i guess merc has been doing the 4eyed lights for while now, except this time is squared up.

Nice Merc mate. Why did you decide to give your Lex? Not satisfied?

Well since the long list of Mercedes optional extras have been cut down, the better choice of engines, and more refinement was why..little things like:

-pop up boot opener

-day time running LED lights

-nice ambient lighting around the dash and door panels

-automatic mirrors closing on lock

-coming.leaving home lights

minor stuff, but its what makes nice car!

still kept the auto 250 se