Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Steel Exhaust

deckie77

As title, has anyone bought one?? would like a review on looks, sound, quality, good fitting, as the advert say's that 8 have been sold so hoping that someone on here was one of those buyers.

EBAY

Been thinking about getting a stainless exhaust, i know Blueflame seems to be the most rated one to get, but at £345 direct from factory + delivery, or £313 inc. delivery on eBay, i found this one for £267 including gasket,clamps & delivery, but i notice that the seller has added the option of make me an offer, so maybe a chance of getting them cheaper?????

I also notice that the seller has 3 exhausts left so wandering about contacting him in way of mini group buy type deal for all 3 if 2 others would like to get one aswell???

wouldn't want a really loud exhaust note, and the removable thing inside the tail pipe would have to go but i dont know what it would look like when that peice is removed.

Anyway,

hoping for a review, or contact me if you are interseted in clubbing together to see how cheap we can get the 3 systems for,

Deckie.

The Blitz is only a rear box where as the system on ebay is the complete system. Think its well worth it.

The box prior the rear box does not need to be replaced. It is only there to reduce noise. Blitz is a known tuner in compare with the one mentioned in the post. I would go for this one only if some members had fitted on their cars and are satisfied.

Thanks Dimitris, but like Jefrosie says, it is only a back box and nearly £80 more expensive than the other full system that comes with gaskets & clamps.

Anyway, i got a reply from the seller and he has not heard one fitted to tell me how loud a note they have, he confirms the bung is removable from the tailpipe, but he thinks that this will make the note louder without it.

He also said that there would not be a great deal to be had on buying the 3 he has left, that he has to get close the money being asked for them.

Still would be interested to know if anyone had purchased one of these exhausts, and how theyfit & sound.

OK, the seller just contacted me again, if i can get 2 others to buy the remaining 3 zorst he has, he will let them go for £240 + £17 postage!!!!

might be worth a punt!!!!!!!!

I'm with you edeath, i dont want a loud one, blue flame is looking like the way i'm gonna go, that's the one that everyone seems to recomend, just thought i'd ask about this one, but no-one seems to have bought one.

Yeah Parthiban, i have often used the saying - you get what you pay for, but always tempted by the thought of saving a few quid all the same.

Totally understand that, could be an absolute bargain if it works out!

If Japspeed are selling it could be decent then?