Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Navigation Upgrape And Paint Spray

Hello Lexus family,

Can I ask, does anyone know where in the UK I could get an upgrade for my version 2005 Dvd navigation map?

Also how much is it gonna cost? Is it hard to update?

Would be grateful for your help please. Thank you

Also do you know where I could get my car sprayed over as it has been keyed on both sides?

Also a little crack on the windscreen, anyone know how to get rid of it. Thank you

The upgrade can be purchased from your Lexus Dealer for around £125.

Once purchased all you need to do is remove the plastic piece on the centre console which contains the clock and hazard button using the tools in the tool kit, eject the old DVD by going through the Menu/Map DVD option (iirc) on the touch screen, then insert the new DVD. The system update takes around 30 secs once the new DVD is inserted.

With regards to the body shop, I think you need to let people know what area in the UK you are from.

Also do you know where I could get my car sprayed over as it has been keyed on both sides?

Why do people do this? I had this done to my last car in a car park. Feel for you as it really gets you down,mindless vandalism.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links