Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thanks For The Tip Parthiban. (collinite 476)

Thanks for the tip Parthiban. Got some Collinite 476 and applied it this afternoon whilst listening to Villa beating Chelsea.

Then after polishing Mrs Exiled's car applied it to that also whilst listening to United beating Bolton. Not a bad way to spend the afternoon, hardest part of the whole exercise was having to listen to Alan Green.

Would you suggest more than one coat?

No probs mate :)

As above, apply another coat after letting the first to cure as above - although that's advice I've never actually practised though! How do you do that if you don't have a garage? I assume you need to wash the car again, so that's ok before applying the second coat?

As above, apply another coat after letting the first to cure as above - although that's advice I've never actually practised though! How do you do that if you don't have a garage? I assume you need to wash the car again, so that's ok before applying the second coat?

If the cars not covered in mud etc and just dust....just use some detailing spray and microfibre cloth/towel to clean it up/off and then aply the second coat of wax...

always worked for me and the best thing is the detailng spray and microfibre doesnt leave any swirl marks or scratches on the paint before you re-apply the wax... :)

If the cars not covered in mud etc and just dust....just use some detailing spray and microfibre cloth/towel to clean it up/off and then aply the second coat of wax...

always worked for me and the best thing is the detailng spray and microfibre doesnt leave any swirl marks or scratches on the paint before you re-apply the wax... :)

Cool, will have to get a detailing spray then :)

Always think I should clear out the garage so I can do it, but can never be bothered! :lol:

Cool, will have to get a detailing spray then :)

Always think I should clear out the garage so I can do it, but can never be bothered! :lol:

:lol: yeah you have great ideas about going out doing the full monty to your car with lotions and postions and when it comes to it you think..........NA cant be bothered.... :hehe::lol:

Must admit it would be a darn site easier to have a garage to do it all..... :D

:lol: yeah you have great ideas about going out doing the full monty to your car with lotions and postions and when it comes to it you think..........NA cant be bothered.... :hehe::lol:

How true is that :lol:

Couldn't manage without a garage, most important part of the house. Where do you go if you want some peace and quiet or to get away from X Factor or Strictly B----- Awful, suppose there's always the local.

Couldn't manage without a garage, most important part of the house. Where do you go if you want some peace and quiet or to get away from X Factor or Strictly B----- Awful, suppose there's always the local.

Yeah i was gonna say...Go down the pub... :D

I dont do strictly or X-factor.....i`d rather go out n about...

Yeah i was gonna say...Go down the pub... :D

I dont do strictly or X-factor.....i`d rather go out n about...

"out n about" there's an idea, she'll think I'm in the garage.