Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Head Light Upgrade To Hids

There is a topic on here somewhere about this subject on which i suggested buying a certain kit from eBay. Recently one of the ballast packs failed and now i have nothing but agravation from the seller. Well its not actualy agro more like no contact. The item number was290355069340. I bought the item in May and think the item number will now be no use to find the item on eBay.

The seller is called jam_performance_parts. There address is unit 154 London HA0 1NR. This is the address i was given to return the failed parts to. I of course sent the item recorded and know someone signed for it. BE CAREFULL if buying from this guy infact dont buy from him if your items fail you wont get a refund or items replaced.

ye sorry guys wrong eBay item number. I have tried the correct number it doesnt show now as i bought the item in may and eBay only keep the listings 3 months.

Any way some light at end of the tunnel, i paid through paypal ,so i started a dispute through them.The very next day in the post came a replacement ballast pack. It came minus the wiring loom to connect it to the car but a few spade terminals and a length of wire and my hids are back in action. I have still emailed the seller to forward me the wiring loom as well so i await the results of that email. As for the paypal dispute i have left it for now as in theory i still dont have a "complete" set of working hids.

ye sorry guys wrong ebay item number. I have tried the correct number it doesnt show now as i bought the item in may and ebay only keep the listings 3 months.

Any way some light at end of the tunnel, i paid through paypal ,so i started a dispute through them.The very next day in the post came a replacement ballast pack. It came minus the wiring loom to connect it to the car but a few spade terminals and a length of wire and my hids are back in action. I have still emailed the seller to forward me the wiring loom as well so i await the results of that email. As for the paypal dispute i have left it for now as in theory i still dont have a "complete" set of working hids.