Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I know you can start the AC (plus other stuff) without to start the engine by press start button 2 times with your foot off the brake. I want to do this in the morning during the winter to warm up the car without ideling the engine while I'm removing the snow and ice from the windshield and smoke a cigarette. :winky:

Now the question is how long will the Battery last in this mode? Anyone know? :unsure:

I don't have a block heater and will not install one either cause my parking lot doesn't have power outled... :sick:

...and what happened to global warming? All this talk about block heaters and removing the snow and ice :lol:

Would the heated seats work without anyone sitting on them, and how's the A/C/heater going to work without the engine on?

You could of course have the heated screens front and rear and the door mirrors on without the engine, but if you did it regularly you may end up severely embarassed if there's no juice left to start the engine, depending on how many miles you travel between times.

It would be easier to buy a car cover, pity you missed the group buy.

...and what happened to global warming? All this talk about block heaters and removing the snow and ice :lol:

Would the heated seats work without anyone sitting on them, and how's the A/C/heater going to work without the engine on?

You could of course have the heated screens front and rear and the door mirrors on without the engine, but if you did it regularly you may end up severely embarassed if there's no juice left to start the engine, depending on how many miles you travel between times.

It would be easier to buy a car cover, pity you missed the group buy.

He's from Sweden you know.