Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Has anyone else noticed that Dr Martin has swopped his Merc for a new LS?

I thought that the Merc was a tight fit in those narrow streets and lanes but blimey, the Lex overhangs the sides.

:)

Rod

Dr Martin ? Who he ? Is he a pair of boots ?

Definitely had a Lex in the 1st series

Sad as I am ... it ended up broken down (think after getting stuck in some mud somewhere) & took about 2 weeks to get parts so he was stuck there in whatever the fictional place it takes place in :blush:

O.K. @ things.

In answer to your question (Am I the only sad one on here?") Yes......or no?

And to Mr Bean-Jelly.

Shame on your spelling!

It's Doc MartEn boots! Sponsor of Rushden + Diamonds footy team, etc (Max Briggs) :whistling:

O.K. @ things.

In answer to your question (Am I the only sad one on here?") Yes......or no?

And to Mr Bean-Jelly.

Shame on your spelling!

It's Doc MartEn boots! Sponsor of Rushden + Diamonds footy team, etc (Max Briggs) :whistling:

so who the hell is Dr Martin then? :)

EDIT: Never mind I just saw it's some drama series with Martin Clunes :whistling:

Has anyone else noticed that Dr Martin has swopped his Merc for a new LS?

I thought that the Merc was a tight fit in those narrow streets and lanes but blimey, the Lex overhangs the sides.

:)

Rod

Only ever saw him drive an LS on the programme.

Er, here goes...

Looking back through my collection of Doc martin DVD`s I have come up with this:

Series 1 he drove an LS430 reg GY53BYG

Series 2 he drove another LS430 this time GY54FRD, also in the christmas episode of that year.

Series 3 he drove an LS 460 reg GY56AGX.

And in the current series he is driving what I think is an LS600 reg GP08ZLV

He is called Martin Ellingham in the series, however in the original film called Doc Martin, the character was called Martin Bamford, and he drove a Mercedes Benz (dont know what model) reg Y673TVN, and finally in the follow up film called Doc Martin and the legend of the cloutie, he drove a black golf (didnt see the plate).

Yikes! :blink:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links