Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Keys Again

lee200

Hi Hi can an any one tell me if my black 2button key is a master key lexus Belfast told me its not but lexus Edinburgh told me over the phone that it is im trying to get a 3 botton key i bought from eBay programed i live in ireland and i wonld go to Edinburgh if they could do it but after been told in belfast that it wont work out a master key what to do....

Hears a long shot any my one out there happen to owen my car befor me if so do you got the master key the car is a GREEN 01 IS200 SE NUMBER PLATE IS Y86CSG it came from lexus Edinburgh they got no owners names but they done some work on it thanks for your time people looking forword to replys thanks...

Hi Hi can an any one tell me if my black 2button key is a master key lexus Belfast told me its not but lexus Edinburgh told me over the phone that it is im trying to get a 3 botton key i bought from ebay programed i live in ireland and i wonld go to Edinburgh if they could do it but after been told in belfast that it wont work out a master key what to do....

Hears a long shot any my one out there happen to owen my car befor me if so do you got the master key the car is a GREEN 01 IS200 SE NUMBER PLATE IS Y86CSG it came from lexus Edinburgh they got no owners names but they done some work on it thanks for your time people looking forword to replys thanks...

Im quite sure the master key will have 3 buttons (including a boot release button).

master is with 3 buttons and the valet is with 2 buttons regardless of the key colour.

if you do not have a 3 button key then go back to lex and get them to supply it... the have details of where the car came from, and your V5 document should say the same.

without a master key you can not make key copies so do not loose them!!!