Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200

nas

hi every one my car is missfiring + no power and the engine is shaking

i change the coil 5,and the blugs, this Mac tall me its the velve, can any onetell me what the problems is please

P0110

P1305

P1320

P0300

P0303

P0305

P0306

do you know how to spell????

Judging from his first post as well:

HALLO EVERY ONE I HAVE LEXUS IS200 YEAR 200O

I CHANGE SPARE BLACKS WEEK AGO AND AFTER 6 H THE CAR MAKE STRANGE SOUND POWER LOST TOO MAH PATROL. I TOOK THE CAR BACK TO THE GARAGE AND THEY CHECKED RESULT THE 5 SPARK BLACKS IS NOT WORKING AND THEY TOLD ME ITS THE VELVE NEED TO BE CHECKED SO THEY TOLD ME IT WILL COST £730 TO FIX.

CAN ANY ONE HELP PLEASE THANKS

I think we can confirm thats a no

this boy cracks me up!!!!!!!

to nas NO HELP TILL YOU LEARN TO SPELL i'm not being nasty but none of us have a clue what your talking about!!it is funny though!!!

and the blugs, this Mac tall me its the velve, can any onetell :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

i dont care what you say but i need you help!! this s what happen

I recently replaced the spark plugs on my 2000, IS200 I now notice a slight "wobble" when the engine is at idle, by wobble I mean the whole car feels like it shakes (intermittently), you can only just feel it but its there, im sure its not the coil and its not the injectors this mechanic tall me its the Valve. but i cant trost him

i have 7 error code can any one tell me wat they are and how to fix P0110 P1305 P1320 P0300 P0303 P0305 P0306

i hope you understand me now

i dont care what you say but i need you help!! this s what happen

I recently replaced the spark plugs on my 2000, IS200 I now notice a slight "wobble" when the engine is at idle, by wobble I mean the whole car feels like it shakes (intermittently), you can only just feel it but its there, im sure its not the coil and its not the injectors this mechanic tall me its the Valve. but i cant trost him

i have 7 error code can any one tell me wat they are and how to fix P0110 P1305 P1320 P0300 P0303 P0305 P0306

i hope you understand me now

almost mate almost it all goes peet tong again after the injectors........

what spark plugs you using?did you check the gap?did you drop or knock them??