Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

430 Sc Leaking

berlingobob

Hello all

Just joined the 430sc gang with a 2002 black/cream car.I love the car but have noticed that the roof leaks just above the passenger seat and the pull out roll in the boot that seperates the roof when down from the boot is damp, so seems like another leak here.Has anyone else had these problems? are they common? any advice?

Many thanks

Jon

• 3 weeks later...
Hello all

Just joined the 430sc gang with a 2002 black/cream car.I love the car but have noticed that the roof leaks just above the passenger seat and the pull out roll in the boot that seperates the roof when down from the boot is damp, so seems like another leak here.Has anyone else had these problems? are they common? any advice?

Many thanks

Jon

Hello and welcome.

My roof leaks in the drivers top corner too, but only if i've had the roof down and it's started raining. i.e water seems to get trapped in the rubber seal because it's very slight and doesn't continue for long.

My cover is a bit mouldy too. (it does clean up). This is most likely from putting the roof down when it's wet. The water runs off onto the cover and makes it mouldy if left.

Gary