Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cant Get Any Money

ALI_1

Hi i went to get some cash out the cash machine outside the bank but it said incorrect pin am 100% sure am puting the right pin in anyways i went inside and the lady said she would send me a new pin but had no idea why the old one was not working was just wanting to know has this ever happend to anyone else the pin stop working for no reasen at all

Thats really common - sometimes shadey characters put little slips of plastic in with a card reader to get your details and have a micro camera or something near by to get your pin, then you nick all your cash from a cloned card! A google search should pull up loads of info on this. Look for something like ATM/cash machine tampering or card cloning.

Keep an eye on your balance for a while just incase. I am surprised the bank staff didn't know about this, unless they checked the machine.

I've not got my pin to work with my credit card for about a year, total of 3 new pin requests, even phoned them up and they said they have record of it being used (pin attempts by me) and its not locked etc and said it should be fine. But when the new pin arrives it still doesn't work. The thing is it doesn't tell you you've got the wrong pin in, just says service not avaliable after you pick an option. It doesn't matter which option you pick after the pin is entered it just doesn't work. Think i will close the card, as it's no good to me at all.