Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nice Body Kit Or Valance Kit, Any Ideas?

Hi all, been looking around for a while now, i want the altezza front Bumper with the different fog lights,

also want the side skirts and rear valance, but not really found any at all?

any ideas on other body kits or places where i can get them for a reasonable cost? :whistling:

Hi all, been looking around for a while now, i want the altezza front Bumper with the different fog lights,

also want the side skirts and rear valance, but not really found any at all?

any ideas on other body kits or places where i can get them for a reasonable cost? :whistling:

It is very hard in Europe the original Legana bumper. They are a few in Japan car auctions.

The kit im talking about is the one this guy has got but he is selling his car not breaking unfortunatly lol

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1301506.htm

They don't sell this kit new in UK or Europe mate. As I told it is very hard to find a used kit. Only in Japan or Australia.

I think you can get the Legana bumper, it is a Toyota part after all with a Toyota part number - however I think you need to be prepared to pay around £7-800 for it, think that's what it used to cost.

That Alteeza in the link has the Legana front bumper and the TRD side skirts and rear valance....the Legana bumper is rare as rocking horse poo unless you get it from japan or get a fiberglass one that doesnt always fit well compared to OEM ones..

As for the TRD sideskirts and rear apron/valance im sure you can still get these from lexus but are very costly.....

The kit im talking about is the one this guy has got but he is selling his car not breaking unfortunatly lol

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1301506.htm

They don't sell this kit new in UK or Europe mate. As I told it is very hard to find a used kit. Only in Japan or Australia.

Not Australia mate....New Zealand. In Australia is quite hard to get your hands in one of those unfortunately, but not imposible. Where in NZ is very easy to find.