Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Look What I Found

yip an other doughnut!!!!!!!! you cant get a se sport auto its either a sport or a se and a little hint the sport never came as an auto!!!!

yip an other doughnut!!!!!!!! you cant get a se sport auto its either a sport or a se and a little hint the sport never came as an auto!!!!

False advertisment! lol

i want them alloys so badly for my car!

if anyone is after a lexus SPORT and they know what to look out for they would easily no that it is not a SPORT because the most obvious thing about the sport is TINTS, two tone steering wheel.

False advertisment! lol

i want them alloys so badly for my car!

if anyone is after a lexus SPORT and they know what to look out for they would easily no that it is not a SPORT because the most obvious thing about the sport is TINTS, two tone steering wheel.

aaaaaaa you forgot the rear spoiler!! :winky:

that second one used to belong to a member on here he spent a fortune on it!!it was on piston heads for months!forgot his name!!anyone remember????