Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pollen Filter

hi all

this one

i bought this from eBay and its not the right one :angry:

the seller sent this one

the black one was in the car

so i wanted to know the part number for the Pollen Filter?

i would be sending it back after hearing what he has to say for it

thanks guys

wahid

i'll let you in to a wee secret the black one is a universal one!!!!the thin one is the proper one look in the bottom of the tray and you will see(i think 4 might be more) little raised bits that hold the filter in!!!!i know i had the big one too now i have the proper thin one.

i'll let you in to a wee secret the black one is a universal one!!!!the thin one is the proper one look in the bottom of the tray and you will see(i think 4 might be more) little raised bits that hold the filter in!!!!i know i had the big one too now i have the proper thin one.

thanks ormi :crybaby:

i wished asked you guys first now i have apologize to the seller :o

thanks

wahid

thanks ormi :crybaby:

i wished asked you guys first now i have apologize to the seller :o

thanks

wahid

just dont let on mate just leave him some nice feed back. :P

Leave my car to de-mist for 5-10 mins each morning and when I get in to drive away all I can smell is petrol! Strongly!

Would a new pollen filter cure this? Or should I look for a more technical prob with such a strong smell?

Leave my car to de-mist for 5-10 mins each morning and when I get in to drive away all I can smell is petrol! Strongly!

Would a new pollen filter cure this? Or should I look for a more technical prob with such a strong smell?

i was just going to ask the same question

i changed mine 2 days ago and when a lorry or van cames in front i can smell diesel/petrol

it was not that bad with the old filter

what could it be? air filter?

wahid

what could it be? its the van/car/truck in front and there is nothing you can do to stop that except have your car on recirc all the time

even then the smell wont be totally excluded.

air filter is for the engine and has nothing to do with air in the cabin