Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Performance Chips

Waste of money and a big con.

Only way to get more power is through a turbo/supercharger/engine conversion and these chips will not improve fuel economy.

just purched chip from usa alters eco after fitting suposedly extra 35 bhp or turn control for more mpg any one have experiance with these any problems :question: :question:

Youd have been better setting your money alight

ive been in touch with a superchip company and they dont do them for is200...must be a reason!!

its because Superchips remapped standard ECUs and you cant with the Lexus

just purched chip from usa alters eco after fitting suposedly extra 35 bhp or turn control for more mpg any one have experiance with these any problems :question: :question:

Youd have been better setting your money alight

ive been in touch with a superchip company and they dont do them for is200...must be a reason!!

its because Superchips remapped standard ECUs and you cant with the Lexus

Stav, is correct you cannot remap IS200 OEM ECU. A company that i know that sells tuning chips for IS200 is Powerchips which is a well known tuner.

http://www.powerchipgroup.com/datasheets/1/Lex0007.pdf

Stav, is correct you cannot remap IS200 OEM ECU. A company that i know that sells tuning chips for IS200 is Powerchips which is a well known tuner.

http://www.powerchipgroup.com/datasheets/1/Lex0007.pdf

That on actually looks kinda realistic compared to the other chips thats suppose to give you 9 billion extra hp :)

Ive done the maths...

Our engines run 153bhp on the book and the ozzies say that is 114kw

So if the Powerchip Gold 98 give you back 128kw, that converts back to 172bhp

Question now is....how the hell do I get my car over to Australia!?!?!? haha - apologies just been on the website they are global

no chance..... if it really worked as they claim then a lot of people would have it by now......

sounds similar to the company in geneva that claims the same, but they offer no proof etc, there was some guy on here saying he had fantastic servive from the geneva company and the car ran perfectly etc etc......... more like it was a company stooge trying to drum up some business!