Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aero Vu Flat Wiper Blades

hi all

has any one bought these ? if yes

do you guys get griding noise when you use them in heavy rain

i bought them 6 months ago and start useing them for a week now and the p :tsktsk: ssing me off with the griding noise

thanks

wahid

I'm sure I read some very bad stuff about these kind of blades some time ago.

Can't remember if it was on here or somewhere else.

End result advice was instead of going for the cheapies get the proper Bosch version.

That's what I've done and no problems with them.

Much better that the standard blades they replaced.

TG

hi all

i bought them 6 months ago and start useing them for a week now and the p :tsktsk: ssing me off with the griding noise

thanks

wahid

I'm sure I read some very bad stuff about these kind of blades some time ago.

Can't remember if it was on here or somewhere else.

End result advice was instead of going for the cheapies get the proper Bosch version.

That's what I've done and no problems with them.

Much better that the standard blades they replaced.

TG

hi all

thanks

wahid

hi guys

are these one would be ok

thanks replys

wahid

Go to wiperblades.co.uk and get their own brand. Will cost you £14.15 delivered next day. Absolutely brilliant. Best replacement I've ever had. They are jointless and make standard ones look like something Noah used on his ark.

Yep I had a serious noise problem with the Bosch ones too - in the end sent them back and replaced them with PIAA ones which are superb (quite expensive though)

Not sure if I had a dud set though as many others are very happy with the Bosch aerotwins. I think there was one example of someone having one of the cheaper ones flying off on the motorway and then the wiper arm but a nice big scratch in the windscreen, but that could have been incorrectly fitted or something.

hi all

thanks

wahid

Iv'e got those ones. Had a bit of juddering at the begining. Use some Rain X on your screen and the juddering should disappear.

hi all

thanks

wahid

Iv'e got those ones. Had a bit of juddering at the begining. Use some Rain X on your screen and the juddering should disappear.

thanks dude

wahid

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links