Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help - Dash Lights Around Temp And Flow Type Have Gone Out

Hi Guys,

just looking for info, has anyone else had this problem?

the lights around the temperature and the next dial that directs the air flow have gone out completely, although the demister and circulation bits light up?

i swapped out the radio the other day and then after that they dont work.

is it just replacement bulbs i need or is it something more serious / difficult to sort?

checked for trapped cables / split ones and they are fine?

any help is greatly appreciated

regards

Sean

not sure if you can connect the 2 plugs the wrong way around. if you are having trouble with it then open it up and check the bulbs buy plugging in the unit without the case on it. then see what bulbs are working and swap them over to the ones that are not. might be a good time to think about if your going to change the color over or not.

not sure if you can connect the 2 plugs the wrong way around. if you are having trouble with it then open it up and check the bulbs buy plugging in the unit without the case on it. then see what bulbs are working and swap them over to the ones that are not. might be a good time to think about if your going to change the color over or not.

cheers Jay, i didnt disconnect any AC/Blower cables, :( only the CD player ones this is why im baffled as to why they have gone out/off!

i might look at changing colour!

• 2 weeks later...

Have you checked fuses?down near the accellerator pedal!I bought a lexus GS from an auction!!Lovely car,drove like new.Mid-winter it was!set off fromBlackburn,freezin!no heater no music!it had the standard CD radio system ect!To cut a long story short!Went home thawed out!put batteries in the torch and checked every single fuse under the bonnet!No broken fuses,scratched me head thinkin that the car was going to become a bit of a loss,Opened the service history and the handbook was there!With a mention of extra fuse box near the go faster pedal!found a burnt out fuse popped another one in GS music system came on full blast,big lump on my head where it hit the steering wheel with the shock job !!done!!..what a place to put a small fuse box!!zzzzzzzzzzzzz!