Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I unfortunately am going to have to sell my LS400. I thought it would be nice price (but not "cheap") at £2995 but I see a lot advertised for more than that which don't have DHP which mine does. I also see some cheaper ones.

Its a '99T with 122K on the clock and full Lexus history. One of the temperature illumination things is out, I think the control arm bushes are just starting to wear as I occasionally get that "warped disc feeling" when braking from high speed.

The car is clean and tidy and I'm gutted to have to sell it but I have a financial problem and this is my only obvious way out of it. So I don't want to let my lovely car go too cheap as I desperately need the cash, but on the other hand I don't want it on the market for months as I really need the cash sooner rather than later.

Obviously tricky to value a car without seeing it but your thoughts guys?

Hi a 98s with 108k sold on eBay last week for £2,000 & a dealer by me has a 2000 (v) with 100k on it for £2995. the ones priced high on autotrader have been on it for months some over a year.

If your cambelt is due soon & it needs upper wishbones. I would say £2500 is the most you could hope for to get a fairly quick sale.

I paid £2250 October last year for an Dec 98 S plate 132k with full history & cambelt just replaced it wasn't in mint condition as it had a couple of scratches & supermarket dints. It was advertised for £4000 a month before I bought it I offerd £2250 for it & he came back to me on it.

I would put it on eBay with a reserve & a good description & hope you get a bidding frenzy on it.

Hi a 98s with 108k sold on ebay last week for £2,000 & a dealer by me has a 2000 (v) with 100k on it for £2995. the ones priced high on autotrader have been on it for months some over a year.

If your cambelt is due soon & it needs upper wishbones. I would say £2500 is the most you could hope for to get a fairly quick sale.

I paid £2250 October last year for an Dec 98 S plate 132k with full history & cambelt just replaced it wasn't in mint condition as it had a couple of scratches & supermarket dints. It was advertised for £4000 a month before I bought it I offerd £2250 for it & he came back to me on it.

I would put it on ebay with a reserve & a good description & hope you get a bidding frenzy on it.

Cheers I have an offer of a cheap p/ex and a good cash offer which will clear my immediate debt and give me a car to run until I am back on my feet again so I think I'm happy at that.

Its a '99T with 122K on the clock and full Lexus history. One of the temperature illumination things is out, I think the control arm bushes are just starting to wear as I occasionally get that "warped disc feeling" when braking from high speed.

More likely the discs, common problem.

Replaced my discs, then it came back after a couple of months, though not as bad.

More likely the discs, common problem.

Replaced my discs, then it came back after a couple of months, though not as bad.

Probably is upper control arms / wishbones it does feel like a warped disc slowing from high speed.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links