Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 250 First Service

Forgive ignorance.

I'm due to have my IS250SR auto with multi media serviced for the first time in January.Mileage will be about 5000.

What should I expect to pay for a Lexus Garage first service? South Coast.

Can someone also enlighten me about downloads/upgrades or whatever you call it. Is it done free? For my first service I will use the Lexus Garage, but in future I may have it done at my local garage. If I do this, can I still take it to a Lexus Garage to get downloads etc. free? or for what charge?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Fido, recently had my IS250 MM Sport 2007 serviced a Cardiff at 20000 ( advised it was a major service ) and this cost me £320.00. Service was very good as I live 100 miles from dealership and they met me halfway and we swopped cars, ( they provided Toyota Yaris courtesy car).

What was extremely strange, whilst driving to meet the driver, to swap cars back after the service, I received a call from giggly (probably good eye candy) receptionist at the Dealership informing me that the car was due a service, CONFUSED or what !!!

However, not sure on the download / upgrade issue as I raised this earlier as I have never been given a Sat Nav up=grade etc, not sure if this is what you mean.

Hi Fido, recently had my IS250 MM Sport 2007 serviced a Cardiff at 20000 ( advised it was a major service ) and this cost me £320.00. Service was very good as I live 100 miles from dealership and they met me halfway and we swopped cars, ( they provided Toyota Yaris courtesy car).

What was extremely strange, whilst driving to meet the driver, to swap cars back after the service, I received a call from giggly (probably good eye candy) receptionist at the Dealership informing me that the car was due a service, CONFUSED or what !!!

However, not sure on the download / upgrade issue as I raised this earlier as I have never been given a Sat Nav up=grade etc, not sure if this is what you mean.

Thanks

I am going to make further enquiries about this upgrade issue.

give Allison a ring at poole 01202 667575, always had great service from them. Cant comment on the 250 but a minor service on the 200 is about 150ish quid I think my bill was just over 200 quid including an mot

give Allison a ring at poole 01202 667575, always had great service from them. Cant comment on the 250 but a minor service on the 200 is about 150ish quid I think my bill was just over 200 quid including an mot

I got a quote from Lexus Poole. This first service will take about an hour. Total including VAT and oil etc will be just under £200. My local garage are still telling me to get it serviced by Lexus for this first year because of the upgrades issue. So that's what I'll do. I still don't understand the significance of the upgrade issue so I will be discussing that with Lexus after the service on the day.