Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Call Of Duty Mw2

Damer

Hi DamerRX,

Yep just managed to put the PS3 controller down, these games are so addictive when you start working towards the various challenges etc. Haven't even looked at the single player game as I love the online play. Will no doubt be online most afternoons this week. Will keep my laser sight...I mean keep my eye out for you :whistling:

If your new to the PS3 then you wont regret it. Use mine as a full on media centre, its brilliant.

Need to sort yourself out with surround sound to really get the best of the game.

My gamer tag funnily enuff is hoopdehoop.

Catch you later

Hoops

got it monday, almost finished the campaign, played a bit of multiplayer last night. Everybody get the xbox 360 gamertags up so we can get a LOC COD 4 MW2 skirmish on the go.

got it monday, almost finished the campaign, played a bit of multiplayer last night. Everybody get the xbox 360 gamertags up so we can get a LOC COD 4 MW2 skirmish on the go.

Unfortunately I have a proper console :whistling:

uh no mate

purple1gorilla is mine

i wondered who purple1gorilla was!! lol

nas911 is my gamertag!!

purple1gorilla is mine

i wondered who purple1gorilla was!! lol

nas911 is my gamertag!!

lol

ROLEXLOC is mine

Slightly :offtopic:

Anyone else have problems getting on line last night? I tried for ages wouldn't connect to server. Other online games worked fine. :tsktsk:

Slightly :offtopic:

Anyone else have problems getting on line last night? I tried for ages wouldn't connect to server. Other online games worked fine. :tsktsk:

Hi mate, yeah the servers were down for most of the day and night. Kind of expected it really having a million people online with their shiny new game, the service must be taking a hammering. All should be sorted now though. I was gutted, had to watch the soaps with the missus instead :crybaby:

Apparantly some more servers will be brought online soon and I guess as the novelty wears off over the next few weeks things will improve greatly B)

• 1 month later...

I bought it on the Xbox when it came out but the Xbox wasnt up to the challenge and died on me so I binned it and got a proper console. Luckily I managed to pick up a PS3 for £199 when Sainsburys had them on offer.

Im now on it on the PS3.

My gamer tag is Da-Raty.

I tell ya, those thermal scopes that you can unlock are amazing. Just cant wait for the new maps to come out.

Clan................. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Im getting fed up with playing TEAM DEATHMATCH and you get some bloody groups running around side by side so when you kill one git there is two or three others standing behind them ready to fill you with lead.

Its all fun and games though lol.

Ive opted to play GROUND WAR instead, more people, more fun, more points lol.