Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbieee

kahn_v

hey alll, my names kahn and im a civic lover lool. i currently use www.civiclife.net...... due to recent sale of my civic i am looking for something rwd and luxury so i thought an is200 would be ideal. the sport version obviously ;)..

anyway i love the the 2005 is200 as its got the font black lights and rear and cant forget about the 6 seed for the long motorway drivings :D

if i do get a prefacelift lexus i will be needing parts e.g the black lights and the facelift alloys ;). i will give a shout out when i do get one.

also i have a budget of £2500 to spend. but this will all depend on what i get.

and also what insurance group are the is200 sport and the se?

and what commen problems do the lexus have? and also ive got a double din dvd player that i will require fitting but where can i get the casing from as i presume he is200 doesnt have mp3..??

• 2 weeks later...

hey alll, my names kahn and im a civic lover lool. i currently use www.civiclife.net...... due to recent sale of my civic i am looking for something rwd and luxury so i thought an is200 would be ideal. the sport version obviously ;)..

anyway i love the the 2005 is200 as its got the font black lights and rear and cant forget about the 6 seed for the long motorway drivings :D

if i do get a prefacelift lexus i will be needing parts e.g the black lights and the facelift alloys ;). i will give a shout out when i do get one.

also i have a budget of £2500 to spend. but this will all depend on what i get.

and also what insurance group are the is200 sport and the se?

and what commen problems do the lexus have? and also ive got a double din dvd player that i will require fitting but where can i get the casing from as i presume he is200 doesnt have mp3..??

not many sports or se's for that sort of money old or newish(looking approx 3,000 at least) insurance group 14 for the sport mate.you can get the casings off eBay.

hope that helps.