Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fuel!

kahn_v

newbie question,

1. i havnt bought a lexus yet. i want to know what mileage can i get out from a full tank ??

also please could you tell me how much you normally fill up and how many miles you get out from that.

also please state how you drive ;)

help apreciated alot.

Car is a lexus is 200

Hello mate.

Well it all depends on how you drive and what kind of roads you drive on, there not to bad MPG wise on a motor etc, around town they can drink a fair bit. I normal manage to get around 280 - 300 to a tank around town, i have once got 330miles to a tank. Hope this help.

The IS200 will do about 24-28mpg in town/city driving but on the motorway you can get upto 35mpg.

I normally get 450 miles out of a full tank on a motorway run (at 70mph). The IS200 is not a economical car.

The IS200 will do about 24-28mpg in town/city driving but on the motorway you can get upto 35mpg.

I normally get 450 miles out of a full tank on a motorway run (at 70mph). The IS200 is not a economical car.

i get the same as kam05 and also drive similar routes and once the warning light comes up its around 450miles. Ive been filing 1/2 tank these days as i feel im getting more mileage out of it but maybe its the placebo effect :D

btw if your going to get a IS200 get one with a styling kit as it will save you money in the long run. ive got the factory fitting and even though i got my car at a bargain for the last 2005 editions (full leather, sat nav and sport spoiler) i really want a TTE rear skirt, front bumper and TRD side skirts :((

think of the IS200 of a very comfortable drive, smooth and the engine built like a tank :)

Col

PS buy a White IS200 and everyone will envy you

if you are worried about fuel expenses then the IS200 is not the car for you! your better off getting a 2.5 litre bmw because it drinks the same amount of petrol as the is200 but its faster! lol

if you just want a nice car to cruise about in then the IS200 IS THE PERFECT CAR! :lol:

oh yeh i get about 40miles out of 10 litres of petrol

Drove from Bolton to Bury st Edmund then to cambridge and back home yesterday.....very tired

£65.50 to fill my tank @ cost of £1.05 per litre, got 437 miles before my light come on.

Phill

Yeah- that sounds about right- about 430-450 miles is achievable out of a full tank. The quoted range depends on traffic conditions, condition of your tyres etc.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links